CURRENT WAITLIST AT 4 MONTHS
This is a rough estimate of how long it will take until I'm able to start your project. True handmade takes a long time to complete, especially with the attention to detail I pride myself on. If you want to expedite your project to meet a deadline, an additional 50% of the projects total cost will be added to your invoice. Otherwise you will have to wait in line until I'm able to begin your project.
- Fill out order form on product pages and submit
- I will contact you within 48 hours by email. If needed we will set up a phone call or in-studio meeting about your project
- After our meeting I will submit my quote/invoice to you by email.
- Once you confirm the quote/invoice, you will need to pay a 50% retainer to be added to the wait list. I build each order one at a time, as they're received. If you need your project expedited there will be a fee of 50% of the orders total cost added to the grand total.
- Once the retainer is paid I will email you a link to the waitlist page.
- When I start your project you will receive a text message or email from me. I like to be personal with my clients, so this is how we will communicate throughout the process. I will send you one process photo.
- When your project is complete we can schedule a pickup time in studio or I will send you tracking information.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make something truly unique for you.